MSU Water Alliance
MSU is a global leader in developing transdisciplinary tools for and solutions to water-related ecological and human problems. More than 100 faculty and specialists work in water-related fields, with expertise spanning many disciplines across the natural, social, and engineering sciences. These scientists work collaboratively across the region and around the globe to tackle water challenges and to develop new technologies to ensure a safe, secure, and plentiful supply of water for people and ecosystems.
Below we highlight just a few of MSU’s interdisciplinary institutes, centers, and networks working to find solutions to water-related challenges.
- Institute of Water Research
- Center for PFAS Research
- Quantitative Fisheries Center
- Center for Intelligent Water Resources Engineering
- MSU Extension Center for Lakes and Streams
- Michigan Network for Environmental Health & Technology (MiNet)