Lessons Learned in Winning NIH Grants
9 – 11 a.m.
Kellogg Center, 104AB Directions to event location
Join us for a panel discussion on best practices for writing and submitting to the National Institute of Health (NIH). The panel is facilitated by Tom Hollon, a grant consultant who specializes in NIH grants.
- Chen Chen, Assistant Professor, Department of Animal Science
- Alex Dickson, Assistant Professor, Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Anne Dorrance, Professor, Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology
- Emily Durbin, Professor, Department of Psychology
- Assaf Gilad, Professor, Department of Biomedical Engineering
- Cindy Jordan, Professor, Neuroscience Program
Michigan State University programs, activities, and facilities are available to all without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, political persuasion, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, height, weight, veteran status, age or familial status. Please inform us if you need any accommodation for accessibility at (517) 432-4499.