MSU Precision Health Symposium
The Precision Health Program, in partnership with the Helen Devos Children's Hospital, invites you (in-person preferred but ZOOM link will be provided) to the Fourth Annual Michigan State University Precision Health Symposium. The theme of "Precision Pediatrics" will provide a unique insight into the leadership role Michigan State University plays in fighting childhood diseases in partnership with its hospital and industrial partners. This event will support knowledge transfer, networking, and new collaborations in the area of childhood diseases.
Registration is required for attendance and the registration is FREE. We encourage you to submit an abstract for the poster presentation. There will be awards for the best abstract(s).
The deadline to submit abstracts is September 9th. Abstracts can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 8:00 AM - 8:45 AM - Registration, Continental Breakfast (provided)
- 8:50 AM - 9:00 AM - Introductions (from MSU and Helen DeVos Children’s Hospital leaders)
- 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM - Keynote Lecture
- 10:00 AM - 11:45 AM - Session One: Impact of Precision Pediatrics on Critical Illnesses
- 11:45 AM - 1:00 PM - Lunch (provided), Poster Session, Networking
- 1:00 PM - 2:45 PM - Session Two: Impact of Precision Pediatrics on Rare Diseases
- 2:45 PM - 3:00 PM - Break, Networking
- 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM - Session Three: Impact of Precision Pediatrics on Common Diseases