Research Cyberinfrastructure: Hardware And Software Resources For The MSU Community
1) What is Cyberinfrastructure (CI) and what does it mean in a research context? [Brian O’Shea] (5 minutes)
2) ICER computing, networking, and consulting resources [Brian O’Shea] (15 minutes)
- High Performance Computing Center (HPCC)
- Open Source Research Infrastructure (OSiRIS)
- ICER training
- Research Consultants
- Science DMZ project
3) Additional resources for researchers [Justin Booth, Brad Fears] (10 minutes)
- Data Storage Finder
- Service Catalog
- Additional web resources
4) Analytics & Data Solutions Resources [Ezra Brooks] (15 minutes)
- Data Science
5) Breakout (~5 people per group; 15 minutes)
- What additional resources do researchers on campus need?
- What additional training relating to cyberinfrastructure do researchers on campus need?
6) Regroup to share results from breakout session (15 minutes)
- Enter responses and additional questions to Google doc.
Follow the registration link to receive the Zoom meeting credentials.