3:00 PM – 5:00 PM
MSU Union Lake Huron Room
MSU faculty, specialists, and Extension educators are invited to participate in a convening on water research, education, and engagement. Participants will hear about recent success stories, provide feedback on goals and objectives for water, and engage with one another to identify focus areas for moving MSU water efforts forward. The event will conclude with open time for networking. Please join us to identify the unique strengths and values that will help position MSU as a world leader in water research, education, and engagement.
Details on event speakers coming soon.
- 3:00 - Welcome and opening remarks
- 3:05 - Success stories: Highlights of MSU water efforts
- 3:25 - Goals and objectives for new water activities
- 3:45 - Group discussion: focus areas
- 4:50 - Next steps
- 5:00 - Formal session ends, networking begins
- 5:30 - Adjourn