Henry Ford Health+MSU Health Sciences Town Hall
It is an exciting time in our HFH+MSU Health Sciences partnership - with research, discovery and innovation leading the way to excellence and transforming health care.
During the past eight months, HFH+MSU has achieved significant progress across research initiatives through a unified effort. To ensure progress continues, faculty and staff are invited to connect for a research-focused, virtual town hall featuring:
- HFH+MSU Health Sciences President, Steven Kalkanis, MD
- MSU Vice President for Research, Douglas Gage, PhD
- HFHS Senior Vice President for Research, Margot LaPointe, PhD
- MSU College of Nursing Associate Dean Emerita for Research, Barbara Given, PhD, RN
Topics will include:
- The path to bring NIH grant-funded research from HFHS to MSU
- Key research design principles
- Impacts of HFH+MSU Health Sciences on ranking reports
- Onboarding information for faculty appointments
The town hall will be held Friday, Nov. 5 from 12 - 1 p.m. Please register in advance using this link.