Upcoming Click System Upgrades
This summer, planned upgrades to the Click system will be performed. These upgrades to the Click system will improve the researcher experience and efficiency of processes surrounding the lifecycle of Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC) Protocols and Safety submissions. The upgrades require some system downtime. Please be aware of the following outage times and plan accordingly for your research submissions.
- Click™ IACUC, Biosafety, Radiation, and Stem Cell modules will be unavailable from Friday, August 11, 2023 (5 pm EST) through Sunday, August 20, 2023.
- Click™ IRB module will be unavailable to researchers from Friday, August 11, 2023 (5 pm EST) through Sunday, August 13, 2023.
The upgraded version of Click will replace modules that are nearing the end of their service life and keep MSU compliant with Federal, State, and University rules and regulations.
In addition, the new version provides:
- Improved digital accessibility for users
- Enhanced collaboration between the regulatory units and researchers
- Increased productivity through more efficient processes.
Upgrading Click at this time will also provide MSU with the flexibility to implement additional Click modules to replace aging MSU systems. Please watch for email reminders from MSU IT on system outages during upgrades.